This is my very first attempt to blog my thoughts, in fact I have written a few lines both in Arabic and English before but really today felt the urge to create my own blog and start writing steadily "hopefully"...I really feel that writing relieves me as I am not very good with talking. When I start talking about a certain feeling of mine, be it happy or sad, I tend to get really emotional and cry in the middle, if not at the beginning, of my words. This really annoys me as I do not like to be seen weak.
All my life, I have admired strong personalities, people who could curb their emotions and am hundred percent convinced that they reach their goals in life. Nevertheless, I have also admired very much emotional people, related to them, felt them, and definitely fell in love with them. Emotions, in my humble opinion, are a bliss and a curse. People that have them in excess hate them and want to hide them, and those that can not show them....well, are psychologically troubled, I guess!!!
Whenever I think of strong determined people, a certain figure comes to mind. It is actually someone I know really well. A hardworking perfectionist is the best way I could describe this person. I actually admire this person's determination and will and wish I could be the same, but sometimes I ask myself... is that person really happy?? I really can not tell....I mean they look picture perfect in everyone's eyes, but is this really what matters?? What people think of you???
Unfortunately, day after day, I come to realize that this is really what matters to 99% of beings, what others think of them, their image....I myself think that what others think of you is really important,yet, what about being you?? Doing what you really love to do?? Being yourself? Being different?
To Be Continued ....
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق